Friday, January 23, 2009

Chrysalis News Update

Good Morning Southern Maryland Community!

I hope that everyone is having a good year and that God is working through all of you. I have some big news from Chryslais in Southern Maryland. We met last night at our monthly committee meeting and discussed about the upcoming flights/weekends. After some praying we as the committee have decided to postpone the March weekends until a later date.

Our goal is for the fall and it cannot be done without you! We need agape for those future caterpillars/pilgrims and lots and lots of prayer! Also if you feel a youth from 15 to 23 (or 10th grade through college) is ready to see how amazing God's love is send in an application to us! I am so excited for the weekends!

If you cannot send any supplies to support the weekend, make any agape, or sponsor a caterpillar please just pray your socks off for the future flights! If you have any questions, I mean any questions about Chrysalis please email me at alan.hemming@gmail.com or Ken Horne at thekidfrog@comcast.net

Also don't forget that there is a HOOT (gathering) on Feburary 7th at Trinity UM in Prince Fredrick. All are invited and it is a blast for young and old alike. The HOOT starts at 7 pm so be there!

Applications for caterpillars should be attached but if they are not just send me an email and I will get it to you as soon as I can. God Bless and hope to see you at a gathering (or maybe a hOOT too!).

-- FWC,
Alan Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment